- Admission for the academic session begins in the month of January.
- Completion of 3 years 6 months on 31st July is a must for Jr. KG class admission. For Sr.KG, the child should be 4 years and 6 months on 31st July. And for admission in class 1, the child should be 5 years and 6 months on 31st July.
- The child’s birth certificate must be issued by the authority competent to register birth viz. The Municipality Notified Area Committee at the place of birth.
- Students coming from other schools will have to sit for a test in English and Maths. Appearance in the test is not a guarantee of admission.
- For re-admission to std.1, 20th February will be the last day, every year.
- Admission forms once issued will not be taken back.
- Address proof (Either Latest Telephone Bill, latest Electricity Bill, Maintenance Bill, Aadhar Card, Passport)
- Office Timing: 8.00 am to 4.00 pm (Monday to Saturday)
|Nursery||3 + Years|
|JR. KG||4 + Years|
|SR. KG||5 + Years|
|I||6 + Years|
|II||7 + Years|
|III||8 + Years|
|IV||9 + Years|
- Current School Transcript.
- 4 Passport size photo of the student.
- Original letter of recommendation from the principal/facilitator of the current school.
- School leaving certificate (original), Birth certificate (original)